Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Facial Care Review: Neutrogena Healthy Defense Daily Moisturizer

I have a good friend who is a dermatologist. When I was shopping for a new moisturizer, she told me, "Neutrogena is really the best. You want SPF 30 or higher."

Well, you can't go wrong with a recommendation from a dermatologist, right? I immediately went out and purchased a tube of Neutrogena's Healthy Defense Daily Moisturizer SPF 50 with Helioplex.

Highlights:
  • SPF 50
  • Affordable - Less than $15 for a 1.7 ounce tube
  • Super Greasy
  • Will probably NOT purchase another
I wanted to love this product since it was dermatologist recommended, BUT I don't. This product advertises that it is not greasy. WRONG. It is like applying sunscreen to your face. I think if you have oily skin, this is not the choice for you. I used the entire tube to make sure, but yeah. It caused breakouts along my chin, and hairline. I would not recommend this product for oily skin. This would definitely be better for dry skin that needs that extra moisturizer.

No comments:

Post a Comment