Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Makeup Review: Facebomb Cosmetics' Saucy Jack, Trashy and P.S. I Love You

I ordered more Facebomb Cosmetics.  Like, tons more.  For now, I am going to review Saucy Jack, P.S. I Love You, and Trashy.


First up is P.S. I Love You.  It is a pale pink with lots of shimmer.  It is a good highlight color.  If you are more pale, it could probably be a nice primary color.


Next is Trashy.  It is a really dark pink.  It looks red here in the swatch, but it applies as a really dark pink.  This is a great primary/crease color for some pop.  There is a good deal of shimmer, but not overly so.  Again, I have to plug my Two Faced's Glitter Glue.  You can definitely see that the Glitter Glue adheres more of the glitter and pigment.  Invest in some, people!  Just remember you will have to PAT the minerals on, not swipe.




Here is the look I created with P.S. I Love You as the highlight and inner eye and Trashy as the outer lid and crease.  I really liked it.  It was subtle enough for work.  Loved the shimmer of P.S.




Now, Saucy Jack is one odd color.  It looks like a bronze in the jar, but is a purplish maroon.  It has lots of gold sparkle.  See, you can hardly see any purple in the minerals.  I honestly thought she packaged the wrong color.  Excuse my plain nails.  I used to do a lot with my nails, but I type most of the day and it would just chip.  I guess it wouldn't hurt me to put on at least a clear top coat LOL.



Here you can really see the speckles of glitter.  This was taken AFTER a full day of work.  Yup, you read that right.  AFTER a full 10 hour day, you can still see the individual glitter sparkles.  I used Saucy Jack on my lids and E.L.F.'s Innocent as the brow highlight.  Blend.  Pretty simple.


As always, turn around time was a few days.  Shayna is always quick to fill your order, and quick to tell you whether there is a problem.  Her products are awesome.  I've tried many Indie brands and I keep coming back to Facebomb.  Give them a try.  You can find Facebomb and Shayna on Facebook.  She will invoice you through Paypal.  It is my understanding her website is still experience growing pains.

No comments:

Post a Comment